The mission of ISEJ is to be the premier outlet for high-quality InfoSec-related pedagogical articles.
In order to meet this mission, ISEJ solicits high-quality research and practice-oriented articles focused on the development and delivery of InfoSec curriculum, for double-blind review and publication. Published papers will be focused on best practices and innovation in the development and conduct of information security lectures, laboratory exercises, student development and assessment.
The journal is addresses the themes such as pedagogical topics related to:
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
- Information Security Governance
- Law and Ethics
- Experiential Education and Hands-On Labs
- Digital Forensics and eDiscovery
- Technological Challenges in Information Security