|Accompanying Persons||$ 150|
|Virtual Presentation||$ 100|
1. Authors can pay onsite by CASH or by Credit card online
2. Bank transfer to UK
If you like to pay by bank transfer please let us write a mail to stm at socio.org.uk
Registration fees(Regular, Student) include the registration kit, coffee breaks, welcome reception, the conference proceedings and the conference banquet.
- The Proceedings will be available only in electronic format (USB).The first author in the paper pays a full registration fee, while the second and subsequent pays a “Co-Author” fee.
- If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay a full registration fee (not “Co-Author” fee).
- In a paper with more than one author, both authors cannot register as “Co-Authors”.
- The student rate is only applicable if the first author is a student.
- A Co-Author cannot and should not register as an “Accompanying person (without kit)”. An “Accompanying person” does not submit or be part of the Co-Authors of a paper.
Methods of payment:
All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
If the registered participants cancel their registration, they can do so by selecting the option cancellation in the registration system.
1. Any cancellation after your registration will incur 25.00 $ as administrative charges.
2. No cancellation will be allowed after the 1 st November 2019.