Early Bird (till October 31, 2018)
|Authors||US $ 300|
|Authors from Developing Countries||US $ 250|
|Non-Author participants||US $ 250|
|Student Authors||US $ 250|
|Accompanying persons||US $ 250|
|Co-author||US $ 250|
Late Registration (from November 01, till December 01, 2018)
|Authors||US $ 325|
|Authors from Developing Countries||US $ 270|
|Non-Author participants||US $ 270|
|Student Authors||US $ 270|
|Accompanying persons||US $ 270|
|Co-author||US $ 270|
The early bird registration deadline is Oct 31, 2018
The late registration deadline is November 25, 2018
Registration fees(Regular, Student) include the registration kit, three lunches, coffee breaks, the conference proceedings and the conference banquet.
- The Proceedings will be available only in electronic format (USB).
- The first author in the paper pays a full registration fee, while the second and subsequent pays a “Co-Author” fee. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay a full registration fee (not “Co-Author” fee).
- In a paper with more than one author, both authors cannot register as “Co-Authors”.
- The student rate is only applicable if the first author is a student.
- A Co-Author cannot and should not register as an “Accompanying person (without kit)”. An “Accompanying person” does not submit or be part of the Co-Authors of a paper.
Methods of payment
All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
If the registered participants cancel their registration, they can do so by selecting the option cancellation in the registration system.
1. Any cancellation after your registration will incur $ 40.00 administrative charges.
2. No cancellation will be allowed after the 25th November 2018.